Anyone who has an interest in coatings can benefit from membership of SCAA.
The interchange of ideas on technology leads to better products and consequently bigger and wider markets and a better understanding within the industry. Through membership of SCAA, competitors become real people, not shadows. While they are vitally interested in getting their share of the market, they are also vitally interested in the industry as a whole and their responsibility towards its total image and success.
SCAA aims to foster interest in all areas of surface coatings, not just the technical aspects. In line with this policy, its current membership includes people from purchasing, marketing and sales as well as scientists and technicians employed in the research and development, quality management and technical service fields.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- 11 copies of Surface Coatings Australia Journal free of charge ($170 subscription + GST to non-members)
- Discounted rates on Annual Conference registration (save approx. $100) every year
- Discounted rates on e-learning Course (save approx. $300)
- Free copy of 800 page Raw Materials Index (save $260 – cost to non-members)
- Discounted rates on textbooks (save $10 to $25)
- Eligibility for Professional Grading (a peer group qualification awarded by the association in recognition of a member's professional standing in the surface coatings industry)
- Membership of SCAA provides the opportunity to build friendships with others in the industry, and to network with colleagues who have similar interests.
Join SCAA today … you will meet Manufacturers, Marketers, Users and Suppliers.
Entrance Fee $50.00 excluding (10%) GST
Member Annual Subscription $180 excluding (10%) GST
Overseas members are exempt from GST, but incur a loading to cover additional postage costs. A$250.00 plus Entrance Fee.
Members shall be persons who have a connection with or interest in the coatings industry and shall have satisfied the Association Council as to their suitability.
Click Here to download 2013 Membership Application form
Membership Applications should be directed to:
Surface Coatings Association Australia
P.O. Box 563, Toorak, Victoria 3142, Australia
Fax: (03) 9824 0258